Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Mighty Fine Art In Print

I've recently been putting together a book of my Native American Indian artwork and I'm very pleased to announce that it's now published and ready to buy. The first 15 pages can be previewed on this link.

Be a little patient, it can take a minute or two to fully load.

It is 8 x 10 inches (20 x 25 cm)and contains 40 pages. It consists of images, some full page, some smaller, of my Native American Indian paintings and drawings. Each image is accompanied by either a short description of the artwork or a quote of Native American wisdom, some of which I find very appropriate to present day and some quite moving.

The book is available in three formats:- softcover, hardcover with image wrap (ie. the hard cover is printed onto directly) or plain hard cover with printed dust jacket.

It can be purchase directly from the publisher (in the USA) at the prices displayed on their website (use the above link). Soon though, in a couple of weeks, I will have my copies available which I will be listing directly on the Mighty Fine Art website
Advanced orders more than welcome, contact me if interested. If you would like your copy signed by me then let me know.

No comments: