Monday, 21 December 2009

Snow On The Beach

A lot of our snow has gone now but it's still bitterly cold. I thought I'd take some photographs on the beach before it's all gone.
I still find it quite surreal to see snow on the beach, being used to only going to the seaside in Summer prior to moving here.

This one is an abandoned boat called 'The Pheonix' and beyond is a row of cottages, one of which we would love to live in if one came up (and we could afford it)
Here is Murphy, a little further along the beach. The cold doesn't seem to bother him at all, he's in his element.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely pics of Murphy on the beach. I'd be making a painting of the last one :)

Peter Williams said...

Thanks Pat, you (or anyone else) are welcome to use any of my photographs for reference if you like.

Pat said...

Gosh, what a wonderful offer! Thank you very much.

Pat said...

Just to tell you, I am using the last one of Murphy, and have made you and your site the subject of my blog today :)

Beryl said...

I found your blog as the result of following Pat's. She has done a good job doing the watercolour of Murphy.

lorna williams said...

MYself, George and Charlie, loved the pictures of Murphy. George said Murphy looked awesome!!!