Sunday, 3 January 2010

Portrait Tutorial by Brian Duey.


Although I have shown a few works in progress, both here and on my website, they are not designed to teach. However I came across this excellent Portrait Tutorial - Step by Step by Brian Duey which is well worth viewing if you are interested in drawing portraits and want to improve your techniques. There are also a lot of other tutorials on Brian's website, I've found them extremely valuable in my on-going development as a pencil artist.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Very useful link - thank you!

jacob said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Claudia
http://paintingdrawing.net