Sunday, 28 March 2010

Easter Craft Fairs

I shall be showing some of my prints, both framed and unframed, and possibly a few original paintings at the Saxmundham Craft Fair this Saturday 3rd April. Space is restricted but I'll have as good a display as I can fit in.

It takes place at the Market Hall 29, The High Street, Saxmundham. Suffolk IP17 1AF. Doors open from 09:30 until 13:30.

Saxmundham is just off the A12, North of the Aldeburgh turn off.

On Easter Sunday and Monday, I will be at the Jubilee Hall in Aldeburgh for another craft fair. I've booked a double pitch here so should be able to put on a slightly more comprehensive display of prints and original art works.

Doors open from 10:00 until 17:00 both days.

The Jubilee Hall is on Crabbe Street in Aldeburgh, right near the beach. Aldeburgh is a nice place to visit for a bank holiday day out. Call in and say hello!


No comments: