Thursday, 29 April 2010

Multicolourleaflets.com

I thought I'd give a bit of praise where praise is due for a change rather than my usual whingeing. I have another big exhibition taking place in the Summer and for this one I needed 1000 flyers for the gallery mailing lists. The most reasonable price I found for what I want was at http://www.multicolourleaflets.com

I was able to upload my own design (as below) easily to the website and pay online. I did this over night of the 26th/27th April. Next day I received an email saying my order had been processed and would be delivered on 29th! I was also offered an option to change the delivery date if inconvenient. I then got the tracking information and my 1000 leaflets arrived promptly by courier today as promised. The quality is excellent and the service better than I could ever expect. So, if anyone out there (in the UK) is thinking of having flyers printed, then I recommend Multicolourleaflets.com. Excellent!

No comments: