Thursday, 22 April 2010

Wildlife Matters

This was a nice surprise for me when I got home this afternoon. My copy of Wildlife Matters magazine had arrived, 'pre-read' by Murphy unfortunately, and there on the front cover was a small image of my entry to the David Shepherd Wildlife Artist Of The Year competition.

OK, it's only a small image (mine's the one of the bald eagle on the right) but little things eh.................

I'll be taking my entry in to The Mall Galleries next month and also hope to attend the preview evening. I'm looking forward to seeing this exhibition more than any other I've been to. Better break out the best shoes............

3 comments:

mooaany said...

kudos!!!

03ahmed said...

I got this through the post as well and recoginsed your stunning painting straight away! Unfortunately I was not shortlisted, there is always next year though lol.
Hope you do well in the competition the painting is fantastic.:)

Irfan

Peter Williams said...

Persevere Irfan. I didn't get in last year but the entry cost goes to a good cause so still worth trying. Your time will come perhaps next year. Cheers. Peter