Saturday, 8 May 2010

Unplugged

This drawing I started a while ago but had to put it to one side as I got other work to do. Then I managed to cut my thumb and ring finger when opening a tin can so couldn't hold a pencil for a few days! It seemed as if this piece just wasn't going to get finished until finally, today on a wet and windy Saturday I got my head down and completed it. I'm glad I did. I like this one. I was going to call it 'Sparko' but decided on a title which incorporated the guitar too, so went for 'Unplugged'

6 comments:

geraldine.boley@googlemail.com said...

Beautiful drawing

Carolann said...

This little kitten is a darling. We live quite close to each other never met yet. I am exhibiting at Karen Lear Gallery this summer too. Happy blogging!

Peter Williams said...

Hi Carol. I'll come and see your show in the Summer then. Good luck with it. I see you have a GSD too, something else we have in common.

Art & Words by Wy said...

Absolutely adorable, Peter! I love this drawing. So glad you got down to getting it done. :-)

Anonymous said...

i love it very much ) i will try to draw it too )

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Joely and I love painting wildlife, I have to rely on photographs though to get in all the detail. I was just wondering if you worked from photographs too?
:)