Monday, 21 June 2010

Imagekind



A lot of my art works, particularly the Native American and Western pieces, are aimed at my North American customers. However the cost of shipping direct from my website can be somewhat prohibitive, particularly if framed. So with that in mind I've uploaded a few suitable images to Imagekind now, where high quality prints may be purchased online and received directly from the printer in the USA. I'll be gradually adding to the available selection as time allows. It does take a while to upload such large files which are necessary to produce the best possible quality print. If any of my American or Canadian customers have seen an image on the Mighty Fine Art website and would like it made available on Imagekind, then just let me know and I'll upload it as soon as I can.

No comments: