Friday, 20 August 2010

Another Exhibition at Aldeburgh Cinema Gallery

I didn't get a lot of opportunity to publicise this show as I took the gallery space at short notice, too late to get flyers out to the gallery's mailing list or to get anything in the local papers. I've knocked up a few flyers on the computer and will put a few around in local business windows etc. Best I can do. However it is the bank holiday weekend so hopefully there will be plenty of visitors around (fingers crossed)

I'm also a bit light on original framed work, having had a bit of a run on sales of late. I did ask another talented local artist if she would like to display a few of hers, but she couldn't do it. In the end I've decided to keep it a solo show so I'm framing up a few prints to pad out the exhibition. I may get one more new piece completed before the start with luck.

1 comment:

sue said...

Congratulations on your 'run of sales' ... what a nice problem to have :o)

Hope the solo exhibition goes well for you.