Tuesday, 19 October 2010

On The Drawing Board


More work completed on my new tiger portrait today. A lot more to do, with the reflections in the water but I think it's well on the way now. Haven't come up with an appropriate title yet though.

It's been such a cracking day with bright sunshine and calm sea. I've had 2 lovely walks with my lads (Murphy and Leon) who are getting along together better each day. PLUS! I managed to win a small signed print by Eric Wilson on ebay for £1:04p, now that can't be bad! I've long been an admirer of his magnificent wildlife pastel paintings but never thought I'd have one. I have a nice frame waiting and a blank space on my wall in my studio.

2 comments:

sue said...

Coming along beautifully Peter.

Thanks for the link ... I've spent an enjoyable half-hour looking at Eric's website/gallery. Very inspiring.

Carolann said...

Well spotted. I often look for a bargain but never find one! It's good to have other artist's work on the wall besides your own.