Wednesday, 17 November 2010

On The Drawing Board This Week

I haven't had a lot of spare time lately to update my blog, or indeed do much else what with one thing and another. One good thing though, after getting established on the Paint My Photo website I find I now have plenty of wonderful reference photographs to work from and to inspire me for months (years?) to come. So my current project involves two photographs, both by member ESP. Here they are..............



With a little photoshop jiggery pokery I put them together to form this composition....

...........and this is what I've been working from this week in between having friends stay, mending van, framing, packaging and sending off multiple sales (Hoorah!), controlling puppy and walking dogs through every type of weather known to mankind!

I'm three quarters finished with it but unfortunately didn't get around to taking in-progress scans this time. However it's going well and I will post the finished piece on here within the next couple of days. I was thinking of calling it 'The Royal Engagement' but some buggers have pipped me to that one.............

1 comment:

sue said...

Your 'Royal' has more hair!

I joined Paint my Photo months ago on the recommendation of Jan (Pets to Posies) but with Xmas commissions etc haven't had time to get involved. Hopefully in the New Year things will be different - I have lots of photos to share and it will be great to have access to others. Love these lions!