Thursday, 16 December 2010

Ripple Of Bright Water

My latest drawing almost finished, created using pencil and charcoal on Stonehenge paper. It's quite large at 25 x 18 inches. I had a good reference photograph again from Paint My Photo

I have a bit more to do on the water but unfortunately, while packaging up a sold painting to go off today I managed to stab myself in the thumb with a craft knife. Ouch!
 May be able to finish it tomorrow, I'll see how sore my thumb is.

Dangerous job this artist malarkey!

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

ouch ouch ouch!

really nice job with the drawing :)

sue said...

Beautiful drawing Peter.

I still have a scar on my leg from stabbing myself with a stanley knife whilst trimming heavy rubber matting for my horse's stable 8 years ago .... I now know I should always cut away from myself :-) Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it? Hope your thumb heals quickly.