Thursday, 26 May 2011

Ride A White Swan

Well here it is finally finished. 16 x 11 inches, graphite pencils on Bristol board.
I'm taking part in a small craft fair in Southwold over the bank holiday, this picture will be one of those I'm taking along. I usually display about a dozen or so original pictures but don't expect to sell them (although you never know), it's really more about self promotion but I usually sell plenty of prints and cards from my browsers. It's good fun too, meeting with and talking to people and getting my business cards out. It's surprising how many people eventually get back at some time in the future via my website.

1 comment:

Julia Ruffles | wildlife animal artist said...

WOW Peter, he is STUNNING! I love the use of contrast, exquisite highlight and shadow really brings the piece to life, and of course your signature skies! Brings so much atmosphere, extremely well done :) Jules