Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Swan WIP part 2

Haven't been able to access my Blogger dashboard for a while so things have moved on a bit since my last post. As can be seen I've made progress on the swan itself now, as well as more work on the water. I think I'll complete the bird next and then add some more to the background on the right. I want this area a lot darker to bring the swan out more. I'm also hoping I can prevent the swan from looking too agressive, rather just stretching his wings and catching the breeze which is ruffling his feathers.

3 comments:

Julia Ruffles | wildlife animal artist said...

gorgeous drawing Peter, really adore the background work and you've definately achieved the non-aggressive looking swan, he looks quite regal and impressive, Jules

Dors said...

Amazing work as always Peter. I am speechless and just want to keep looking at it.

aikatherine said...

upeita kuvi. hienoa taidetta! Loves