Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Celebrate Kenya

Not sure if you will be able to read all of this image of the flyer but....
I've been invited to team up with a local business 'Wild About Birds' to help officially launch their Kenya crafts shop in partnership with Ndege Wa Pori on Saturday 20th August 2011. The shop will stock a range of hand made, fair trade and co-operative crafts for sale to benefit Kenya's spectacular wildlife and traditional culture. I'll be displaying (and hopefully selling) some of my African wildlife art on the day.

The good news also for me is that subsequently they will be stocking a full range of my giclee prints in the shop.

Wild About Birds can be found on the main road through Theberton, Suffolk. IP16 4RA.

1 comment:

Aitch said...

That's excellent news, Peter - a worthy cause, too. Kenya holds a special place in my heart from my time spent there as a youth!