Monday, 30 January 2012

A Selection Of New Prints.......

.......available directly from me at my print website Mighty Fine Art Prints.



My prints are professionally printed on high quality papers to give high archival quality which will last for generations if treated sensibly.

Each print is signed, bevel mounted, wrapped in cellophane for protection with backing board and posted flat packed for free to UK mainland addresses. Customers from the USA etc. can find my prints for sale on Red Bubble or Imagekind





 

2 comments:

Andrea Farmer said...

That's a fine selection Pete. Very much like the cat and the puffin. :)

Anonymous said...

Mу fаmіly members аll the time say that I am kіlling my timе here at web, but I know I am getting experienсе every day by rеading thes good articleѕ οr reviеwѕ.
Also see my webpage: art prints