Monday, 8 October 2012

Work For Sale

Just for information, my work is no longer for sale at Art2Arts.co.uk or Artgallery.co.uk. I've been struggling to accept the total overheads I have to deduct from my very reasonable prices (37.5% commission, framing, materials, post and packing etc. etc) which only left a paltry 50% or less of the selling price for my efforts. Putting up prices to cover these costs is unfair to those purchasing from my own website, and having two bands of pricing has only caused friction and bad feeling.

My work will now only be available online from my own Mighty Fine Art website or from Affordable British Art and from another exciting project to be launched towards the end of October (watch this space) which has been many months in the planning.

Of course my work can be bought directly from me at the many craft fairs and exhibitions I plan throughout the year. The next is a solo exhibition at Snape Maltings in a few weeks time.
 


1 comment:

Sharon Whitley said...

really wish I could come but it's on the wrong side of the country for me - maybe one day, good luck, hope it goes really really well as you deserve it to!