Sunday, 17 March 2013

Desperadoes ~ A Little More Progress

Stage 3 'Desperadoes' 26 x 12 inches pencils on Stonehenge
Click to enlarge
Here is an update on the progress of my 'Desperadoes' drawing. All things considered I think it's moving along quite well.

Those in regular contact with me will know I'm suffering a few health problems at the moment, which is hindering me quite a bit. I'm not able to get out and about much and have constant discomfort and pains. I had hoped that at the very least I'd be able to sit in my studio and churn out plenty of work. Unfortunately I'm having to take some drugs as and when needed which leave me feeling quite strange. For instance yesterday I had to stop work when the room started spinning (not the best aid to a complicated drawing session). I'm still waiting to hear about a date for my surgery, meanwhile I'm off to the GP tomorrow to see if he can chase it up a bit.....He'll probably prescribe more drugs.....watch out for some psychedelic abstracts.....

No comments: