Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Aldeburgh Craft Fair

Aldeburgh Beach
This coming weekend is the beginning of the Spring/Summer exhibiting season for me and I'm kicking of with a small display of paintings and prints at the Jubilee Hall in Aldeburgh on Saturday. We're open for business from 10 o'clock Saturday through until 4 o'clock Monday afternoon.

The Jubilee Hall, Aldeburgh
There will be tea and coffee and snacks on offer all day, as well as a raffle. All in aid of Save The Children. You may even win one of my framed prints in the raffle!

Aldeburgh is a nice place for a day out, there will be quite a lot of other events going on throughout the bank holiday weekend. So if you are in the area, call in and say hello.

Later in the month I'm at another craft fair just up the coast in Southwold, and the following week I have a solo exhibition in Snape at the workshop gallery on the quay at the Maltings.

Quite a busy start, but I'll not be doing quite so much through the rest of the Summer due to an upcoming operation (when the NHS can fit me in... only been waiting 5 months so far) I do have another solo exhibition booked in October, hopefully I'll be fully fit again by then.
 
 
 

No comments: