Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Displaying Art Online

I was recently advised by someone to try to improve the way I display my work online, in the many online galleries I use. So, to that end I've been spending a lot of time on Photoshop Elements, coming up with compositions which I hope improve my galleries. Here are a few examples. It must be working as several of these have sold recently straight after adding the 'In Situ' shots.

After Work ~ SOLD


Bird In Hand

The Carnival Is Over

 Desperadoes

 Forever Young
 
Fruit Of The Wood
 
Gypsy In My Soul

Homeward Bound ~ SOLD

 LT330
 
 Nova
 
 Prince Of Darkness
 
Fruit Of The Wood

3 comments:

Sandy Sandy said...

A great idea Peter. You've done a great job presenting these pieces this way!

Studio at the Farm said...

Your paintings really do look very striking in these photos. Beautiful work!

Mostafizur Rahman said...

Wow!!Wonderful work.Thanks for sharing.