Saturday, 17 August 2013

Well, How About That!

I'm delighted to say I was awarded a runner up prize in the Ken Bromley Art Supplies cover competition. This is in no small part because of all of my friends and followers who took the time to vote for me once I was on the shortlist. So, many thanks to you all.
I've already spent my voucher on a small set of fabulous sable brushes.
These are apparently as good as they get, not something I would normally afford but my current selection of brushes is looking a bit sad of late, apart from a few old favourites, So these will be a real treat for me and I'm looking forward to giving them a try once they arrive.
The new catalogue has a huge circulation of many thousands so, although I won't be featured on the cover as hoped, the little article inside and also on the Ken Bromley website, an image of my painting with details of my own Mighty Fine Art website will be great promotion for me which is really what the prize is all about in my opinion.

I don't know yet who the actual winner is, that'll be announced during the coming week but well done to them.

Thanks again to all who voted.

No comments: