Thursday, 30 July 2015

Squeaky Clean

Squeaky Clean

Detail 1

Detail 2
Here is my latest picture, created with my Prismacolor pencils on a piece of Fabriano Artistico CP watercolour paper which I was trying for the first time. It's quite small at about 9 x 10.5 inches but I'm pleased with the result. It's loosely based on a photograph found on the Paint My Photo website taken by Margaret Battye. But I've changed things quite a bit before adding the mice.

Incidentally the Fabriano paper was a joy to work on and I'll be getting some more once my current supplies run low.

A quick update, this one has sold immediately via Facebook. I didn't think it would hang around for long.

1 comment:

Sue Clinker said...

I love this picture, no wonder it sold immediately.

Looking forward to the next masterpiece Peter.